According to the Aberdeen Group, over 9% of your revenue
could be lost due to inefficiencies in the sales order
Companies using limited systems to manage their quote
and proposal process risk losing deals due to long delays
in the quote cycle or inaccurate proposals.
In addition, applications exist to alleviate these
problems, however, they are often cumbersome, or are
difficult to setup and customize.
With no easy way to optimize quoting activity with
CRM systems, sales managers' efforts to drive profits
or turn quote data into actionable business intelligence
iQuote provides the tools necessary to:
- Consolidate valuable pricing and product formation
for your staff.
- Streamlining quote processes.
- Reduce quote effort.
- Deliver compelling quotes.
- Gain valuable analysis and visibility regarding
the quote pipeline.
In addition, powerful iQuote interactive reporting
tools allow managers to obtain new insight into the
business that were nearly impossible a few years ago.
Quotation Management Opportunities for Your End
- Create quotes instantly using data from your
existing CRM and accounting systems.
- Ensure quotes include the most current pricing
and product information from all
parts of your organization.
- Customize quote forms to match your company's
- Increase sales productivity by streamlining
the quote and proposal management
- Reduce incorrect quotes and orders.
- Significantly reduce the time and effort required
to issue, track and close professional looking quotes.
Quotation Management Opportunities for Your Management
- Increase Revenue: Increased intelligence
about quote processes, quote pipeline, quote win rates,
margin analysis, quote status, discounting strategies.
- Improve pricing controls and compliance (SOX,
ISO): Workflow and
structured, auditable quote process.
- Reduce time to quote: Faster approvals, eliminate
bottlenecks, streamlined quote
- Eliminate long response times for quotes
due to manual processes as well as
approval and management bottlenecks.
- Gain control and visibility around pricing,
discounting and margins.
- Prevent lost deals or revenue because of
quoting delays or the slow
communication of pricing issues that allow competitors
to make the deal first.
- Leverage your valuable quote data to obtain clear
reports regarding quotes status, profits, product/service
and closed orders.
Quotation Management Opportunities for Your IT Group
- Improve CRM integration by connecting iQuote
with your CRM, Accounting,
ERP and Customer Service systems.
- Enhance operating system compliance with
SQL, ODBC and Microsoft Office
- Consolidate field quotes with the main quote
system on the server by means
of iQuote Data Exchange.
- Extend end user best practices conformity
regarding pricing, products, quote
layouts, descriptions and margins.
Customer's interpretation of your quotes with improved
- Easy differentiation of your quotes versus
- Timely receipt of your quotes versus your
- Compelling quotes versus your competition.
- Improved responsiveness.
- Improved customer experience with your organization.
- Increased customer purchases and purchase